Sunday, October 27, 2019

Environmental Portrait Subjects

I don't have any SPECIFIC people in mind for this assignment; rather, I'm planning on getting in touch with a group of people who all do the same occupation and seeing who all is able and willing to take part in a photo shoot. I'm opting to do the assignment this way because I figure it'll allow for greater flexibility with scheduling.

My primary subject in mind will be to photograph one of the drivers for the Linn Shuttle buses. The plan I've come up with to go about doing this is to either get in touch with the Shuttle's management and see if they can help me get in touch with one of their drivers that'd be willing to do it, or simply ask the drivers themselves if anyone'd be interested the next time I'm taking the bus. Either way, I'm planning on doing the photos at the building the buses get parked at, and take photos of my subject from different angles both in front of the bus and in its driver seat.

My second option would be to cover one of the librarians working in the campus library. I figure I'll take pictures of whoever ends up agreeing to help me from in front of the stacks, at their desk, or from the library's front desk with the stacks visible in the background.

Now clearly, I haven't set any specific details in stone yet. Depending on how things go when I start getting in touch with people, I might end up opting to make the library idea my plan A instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Force's First Season Struggles to Get Off the Ground

Courtesy: Netflix General Mark Naird  wanted to run the air force, but instead he got stuck in an office. Such is the fate of just about eve...