Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Environmental Portrait Assignment


Josh Green is a Culinary Arts instructor at Albany LBCC. He started off as a dishwasher before going on to study culinary arts in Portland. He decided to become a teacher so he could pass along the ideals he learned there, like sustainability, creating relationships with local farmers and artisans, and sourcing local ingredients.

"My favorite thing to cook is anything new. I like to try recipes that I have never done before and don't have the most experience with. That way I continue to learn and broaden my palate."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Force's First Season Struggles to Get Off the Ground

Courtesy: Netflix General Mark Naird  wanted to run the air force, but instead he got stuck in an office. Such is the fate of just about eve...